Position: OEM Quotations Analyst
Company Description: ILSCO is a privately-held, American owned electrical connector manufacturing company. ILSCO serves the following markets in the electrical industry: OEMs, MROs, Utilities, Construction & Industrial (C&I), Residential, Telecom, and Renewable Energy. Our aggressive entrepreneurial spirit has been a guiding force, sustaining and growing the company. ILSCO’s strong record of investment in new products, capital equipment, and e-commerce is helping to ensure prosperity now and in the future. ILSCO was established in 1894 as the Incandescent Light and Stove Company and, as technology has advanced over time, our manufacturing capabilities and expertise have advanced as well.
This position reports to the Director of Industrial Sales and is primarily responsible for maintaining accurate and current prices for OEM Customers.
- Computes price increases tied to current metal market prices
- Accumulates cost data, analyzes information and prepares quotation summary for OEM Sales to develop customer quotes. Notifies customers of price quotations on new and previously purchased OEM parts for smaller orders
- Serves as liaison between ILSCO engineering and the customer on product design of new parts
- Prepares reports analyzing Corporate Contracts to help develop overall price strategy
- Processes Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and attends ECO meetings
- Maintains Price Adjustment Detail in JD Edwards ERP software
- Coordinates the manufacturing of product samples necessary to support customer design changes
- Computes price for customer deviation of standard parts (special screws, plating, etc.)
- Contacts customer and product representatives by mail or phone to communicate quoted print deviations and recommended design changes
- Understands product line to recommend standard parts to customer
- Associate degree or related job experience
- Ability to read and understand part prints
- Service-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience, with heavy emphasis on Excel
- Expertise with ERP systems
- Electrical connector, electrical wiring, or electrical applications knowledge
- Microsoft Access experience
If qualified and interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
ILSCO Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.