ILSCO is a privately-held, family-owned US manufacturer of electrical connectors. ILSCO solutions are everywhere you look. We service the following markets: Construction & Industrial (C&I), Utility, OEM, Communications, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), and Residential, as well as Renewable Energy. Since inception, our entrepreneurial spirit has been a guiding force, empowering the company to become an industry-leader.
More than a connector company, ILSCO is a connections company. Connections Matter.
As the Quotations Analyst, you will assist the director of product management by handling quotation functions, including processing quotation requests and maintaining distributor pricing discounts for wholesale distributors.
- Process quotation requests from distributors, representatives, exports and end users. This function includes price increase analysis, price maintenance, distributor pricing, and net price file distribution.
- Develop and implement a quotation follow-up process. Correspond with Representatives and Regional Managers to obtain and maintain follow-up information for quotation history.
- Analyze quotation feedback to maintain appropriate competitive levels for each specific area.
- Coordinate with Product Manager for purposes of entering special quotation requests on new or modified products.
- Serve as back-up to Technical Services and handle customer cross-reference requests and make suggestions for alternative products.
- Associate degree or related job experience
- Service-oriented individual with good communication and customer service skills
- Microsoft Office experience, with heavy emphasis on Excel
- Experience using an ERP system (JD Edwards experience is a plus)
If qualified and interested, please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
4730 Madison Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227