ILSCO is a privately-held, family-owned US manufacturer of electrical connectors. ILSCO solutions are everywhere you look. We service the following markets: Construction & Industrial (C&I), Utility, OEM, Communications, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), and Residential, as well as Renewable Energy. Since inception, our entrepreneurial spirit has been a guiding force, empowering the company to become an industry-leader.
More than a connector company, ILSCO is a connections company. Connections Matter.
You will report to the Lifecycle Engineering Director and will review and approve the work of other team members, support engineering changes, new product quotes, and the miscellaneous technical needs of the department, including creation of photo realistic renderings and customer special proposal drawings. This position requires extreme attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, a continuous improvement mindset, and the ability to work well in a cross functional team environment across multiple facilities.
- 5 years of experience as a Mechanical Designer with one year of experience in a leadership position
- Minimum 2-year degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology; preference given to applicants with BSME/T
- Master level 3D CAD knowledge of Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks CAD software, with demonstrated success in advanced modeling practices
- Experience designing products requiring CNC machining metal fabrication processes and additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Enjoys leading other engineering department associates in local and remote facilities
- Able to resolve non-conformances in design and process using structured root cause problem solving tools
Other Helpful Experience:
- Familiarity with PDM systems, ideally Autodesk Vault
- Experience with rendering software, ideally Keyshot
- Knowledge of ERP systems, ideally JD Edwards
- Aluminum and copper material processing
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Experience in the electrical industry
- Working knowledge of UL and CSA regulatory standards
- Fluent in Spanish
If qualified and interested, please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
4730 Madison Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227